Instead of sending your dog to a regular kennel where he/she are confined to a run and has little human/dog interaction, send them to us! All boarding dogs stay inside our homes as if they were one of our own. They are less stressed, well exercised and lots of hugs.
Limited number of spots available
We will pick up and drop your dog off at your home. This service is free to all clients.
Available only Monday to Friday between 8am to 10am.
Because your dog will be staying inside our home just like our own dogs we need to make sure they are a good fit. All new dogs (except puppies) are required to do a trial day before any long stay.
To be a guest in our home your dog must be:
- Good with other dogs
- Crate trained as they sleep in cages and are in cages when we are not home for safety reasons.
- 12 weeks or older with their second set of vaccines
- Up to date with vaccines including the kennel cough vaccine
- Females do not need to be spayed but they can not board with us if they are in heat or due to come in heat during their stay
- Males do not need to be fixed as long as they are under 1 years old.
Copyright © 2023 Positive Pups Dog Training - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder